Yahoo Mail is one of the oldest and most used emailing services globally, launched in 1997. This mailing service is a cloud-based service used by almost a 220Million+ users worldwide and is available in 27 different languages. Yahoo Mail is a one-stop solution for Freelancers, Mid Size Businesses, and NonProfit like Alice mail.
Yahoo Mail also provides a business emailing service for small businesses, available at a very low price. This mailing service also offers a simple which automatically makes it easy to use. Yahoo Mail also provides an option of storing the emails on your computer so that you can access them even when you are offline.
The recent update that Yahoo has introduced in its emailing service is that it now supports multiple accounts in one login. This means you can add as many accounts as you want and then access all of them from the same login page.
So you need to log in once and then access all your emails in one place, and you will not have to sign in again and again for each account separately.
How To Create a Yahoo Mail Account?
Creating a Yahoo Mail account is simple. First, follow the instructions given below:
- Visit the official https://login.yahoo.com/
- Click on the “Create An Account” button.
- Enter your first and last name, email address, create a strong password, a phone number you currently use, birthday, gender, and country.
- You may be asked to enter an alternate email address for recovery purpose. You can enter any Hotmail.it accedi email or Gmail accedi email here in this step.
- Click on Acknowledge.
- Check the Captcha Box to prove you’re not a robot and click Continue.
- Select your Security Question and answer. The security question is used to reset your password if you forget it in the future.
- Click on Create Account, and you’re done!
How To Sign Into Yahoo Mail Account?
Follow the simple steps mentioned below to log into your Yahoo Mail account:
- Visit the Official login.yahoo.com website.
- Type in your username, mobile number, or email address and click Next.
- Type in the password.
- Click on Sign in, and you’re done!